19/07/2011

OUR NEW CO-AUTHOR

Hello people! 
I have decided to interrupt the posts of CHRONICLES FROM MY COCKPIT today just to introduce you to my new co-author: FRAN SARTOR! 


Among her qualities as a teacher we should highlight her charisma, her gift for teaching, her perfectionism, her cultural awareness and her abilities to motivate students to produce!
THE TIME OUT PROJECT 2011 is really proud to have Franciane Sartor as an associated teacher and is forever thankful for her future contributions here! Welcome and Good Luck!!!!

4 comentários:

  1. I'm really happy to be part of this project! Hope I can contributte in our students learning! ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I'm glad you are motivated, I think your contributions will really help students and, of course, the TIME OUT PROJECT!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. why are you dressed in a plaid shirt in the photo? :)
    If I wrote wrong, please correct me.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It's just a coincidence because my picture was taken in Gramado, when was on vacations with my fiancée and Fran's picture was taken a different day and different place...
    by the way, plaid is correct!

    ResponderExcluir