26/07/2011

CHRONICLES FROM MY COCKPIT - Episode 2: The MODAL VERBS CAN & COULD

Hello guys,
today we will post the second episode of CHRONICLES FROM MY COCKPIT, and it is a special gift for Intermediate and Advanced students!
For the next episodes, we will explore all the MODAL VERBS and how to select them appropriately, so keep reading our blog and try to practice at home. Remember: In order to learn english, the best thing is to have stimulus, if you don't exercise currently, your english will not develop. So enjoy this opportunity, watch the video and try to create a dialogue between two friends, discussing:
THINGS THEY COULD DO THAT NOW THEY CAN'T
THINGS THEY COULDN'T DO THAT NOW THEY CAN






The next episode will be about the modal verb WOULD, so stick around and don't blow up the chance of studying with the TIME OUT PROJECT.
Have fun!!!
Ps: If you don't want to leave a comment here, send me an e-mail with your dialogue about can and could: thetimeoutproject2011@gmail.com

2 comentários:

  1. I like the way you save time driving and recording your videos =) I wish I COULD do that, man!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Well Sandra,
    I had this idea because I sometimes got bored in my cockpit you know...
    So a stiking idea just hit me and I started shooting my videos!
    I'm glad you're following it!
    Don't go anywhere, you'll be amazed with the NEXT VIDEO SERIES:
    CHRONICLES FROM MY EMPTY JACCUZZI!
    It will be for Advanced Learners and the topics will be about slang, different accents and complex grammar constructions!
    Cheers!

    ResponderExcluir