14/08/2011

DEDICATION & COMMITMENT: Learning with AYRTON SENNA

Good Afternoon everyone!!!
Today is FATHER's DAY and we have decided to take a short break from the CHRONICLES FROM MY COCKPIT and CHRONICLES FROM MY KITCHEN to post a little something personal...for me, GUSTAVO, the author of the TIME OUT. 
My father has passed on to me many things such as responsability, sense of commitment, honesty and freedom. He has also passed on to me two of my biggest passions, football and car races...So, to honnor him, today I'll post videos of my biggest car races driver: AYRTON SENNA!
My father had the chance to talk to him in Angra once, in the early years of his F1 career, when he was a promissing driver for Toleman. My father still remember him saying: I WILL BE A WORLD CHAMPION
Ayrton was such a commited person that his level of concentration was beyond normal levels. Not only because he was talented, but also because he had driven himself to that level, by practice and dedication.
Formula 1 racing and learning are completely different things, they have different levels and different complexities. However, both activities demand two common things: COMMITMENT & DEDICATION.
As Senna said: "making mistakes and learning with them is what made me faster".
Learning english, or anything else, demands self-correction abilities, self-awareness. Do not be afraid to make mistakes, take risks. IT's THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY LEARN.


Let's be inspired now by this short video and never forget the importance of AWARENESS to your personal growth! Thank you SENNA for the lesson of humility and passion, Thanks DAD for making me learn from him and F1 races!




See you on TUESDAY with a new episode from one of our CHRONICLES!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário