31/05/2011

Retelling Stories

Hello guys!
Here I am for my third post...I've been searching for some interesting material and this morning something special just came up, take a look:


No text at all!!!!
That's a wonderful opportunity for us to create our own little comic trip!!!
So, I encourage you to follow some steps to create a context for it:

1-Try to answer the following questions, but remember that there's no right or wrong in this case, all I want is for you to CREATE answers to the questions:
WHO?
WHERE?
WHEN?
WHAT?
WHY?
HOW?
2-Then, write a paragraph using all the answers. Don't forget to use connectors to add, contrast and conclude! You'll have reported a story that has only happened in your minds!

Feel free to send me your short stories by leaving a comment!!!

Have Fun!
Cheers!

Um comentário:

  1. Hi Guys!!
    I've been noticing that some of you don't feel confortable to post comments with answers, so I'd like you to send me your questions, answers and suggestions to my email: guggabrito32@gmail.com

    I hope you're having fun!
    Keep it up!

    ResponderExcluir